Pilot

Hi there!

I have not written for a very long time. It's kind of sad because when I was younger I used to write a lot of short stories and poet (not necessary good tho). But for me, writing is a way of releasing the stress I have inside and share it with the world. Usually, I write about pain and sadness, which I never able to share with anyone. But in this blog I won't share about cheesy or dark things, this blog is about:

FOOD!

I always have a love and obsession with food, especially the spicy one. Share about where to get great food also make me happy. Then due to my current job, I will move around cities a little bit, and in the future even more! So I would like to keep some information about where to get certain good food in each city in here. If anyone also finds it useful I will be very happy.
When I move into a new city, the first thing I will find is a food review on the internet and look for the best food place. So I hope my post can help anyone out there who need it <3




This is the first gem I found in Palangkaraya! I spent like 2 months having dinner in the same place lol
They have a varied menu: Indonesian and western. Their panini bread is amazing (you can also order the bread in a loaf size, but you have done it one day earlier), tasty Lumpia and Mendoan, and not to forget various healthy yet tasty smoothies.
Big plus point, they have a beautiful and homey interior and three different siting setting. You can sit inside with AC, outside with sofas, and some table in the small garden they have.
What I love even more from thsi restaurant, they also very thoughtful about the tableware and takeaway packaging. They use almost no plastic (except the ketchup packs) like straw or plastic bag. Their price range around 20k-100k for the food and drinks. But mostly the food around 35k only.
So anytime you want to eat something you know won't bring you down, just come here!



XXX,

Sha.

Comments